NITROGEN FOR LIQUID PRODUCTS SPRAY APPLICATION
EUROSIDER®s patented NITROTHERM® SPRAY, system is a revolution in coating application technology. By introducing fundamental principles and application control, unavailable with normal compressed air, NITROTHERM® SPRAY gives users unprecedented control over, and results from, the coating process.
Using the principle of selective permeation,NITROTHERM® SPRAY concentrates nitrogen contained in compressed air for use as the fluid carrier. Fluid temperature control and ionizing further enhance the inherent performance advantages of nitrogen.
Nitrogen is inert and anhydrous and NITROTHERM® SPRAY, with its fluid carrier temperature control, enables constant humidity and temperature values: two previously uncontrolled variables.
Application conditions can therefore be controlled and consistent all day and in all seasons.
NITROTHERM® SPRAY generates significant savings of coating materials, reduction of overspray and rebounding paint, cleaner working environment, improvements in finish and reduction in application time. Return on Investment (ROI) is generally measured in months.
- Automatic and manual spray guns.
- Pressure feed tanks and cups
- Diaphragm or pneumatic pump systems
- Electrostatic spray guns
- High speed rotary atomizers
Various kinds of coating products can be used, such as:
- Water- or solvent-borne
- Primers and fillers
- All kinds of basecoats, enamels, top coats and finishes
- All kinds of clearcoats
NITROTHERM® SPRAY can be used in all fields of surface treatment including: Automotive, Auto Parts, Aviation, Consumer Electronics, Plastic, Marine, Metal, Wood.
Why NITROTHERM® SPRAY?
- Minimum 20-30% savings of coating materials
- Significant reduction of overspray
- Less maintenance of booths and booth filters
- Improved yield
- Increase of paint transfer efficiency
- Easy “wet on wet” application (consecutive application of two or more coats)
- Application time reduction by 30-40%
- Consistent performance regardless of time of day or season
- Uniform thickness and gloss
- Haze and streaks reduction
- Improved lay down of metal colours and DOI (Distinctness of Image)
- Control of sagging, orange peel and distension
- Much lower atomizing and shaping pressure
ENVIRONMENT and SAFETY
- Reduction of VOC
- Improvement of working environment conditions